O Serum ingredients remove excess oil and balance sebaceous function without excess dryness. Active compounds (Triketones: Leptospermone, Isoleptospermone, Flavesone) derived from manuka provide powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-septic properties to neutralize bacteria. In addition, Willow Bark and Salicylic Acid reduce the number of non-inflammatory lesions such as blackheads and whiteheads for clearer, smoother skin. A very concentrated gel containing redness- and inflammation-reducing sulfur, calming lavender and chamomile extracts, disinfectant essential oils and stimulating peppermint oil for faster healing. It heals blemishes both above and below the skin's surface. Great for habitual breakouts, surprise pop-ups, and skin mites that cause Rosacea. The proprietary repair complex for acne rosacea helps balance oil production, clears pores of dirt and debris, and relieves the skin of inflammation and discomfort while reducing the chance of scar tissue formation. Natural acids ensure healthy cellular turnover and encourage collagen production. Stronger than the traditional over the counter (OTC) acne treatments which are approximately a 3 to 5% strength and usually contain water (which dilutes actives) and harsh stripping ingredients. Our premium acne-rosacea correcting products have remarkable levels of active ingredients seldom found in the skin care industry today ~ a 15% to 25% strength because we do not dilute our formulas with water.
This "problem skin serum" is a unique acne rosacea product with the strongest ingredients used to either spot treat blemishes or treat larger problem areas for targeted skin correction of the T zone, acne, blackheads, large pores, and rosacea. The formula is very concentrated and must be used sparingly but frequently for optimum results:
* promotes excellent skin cell turnover
* reinforces the skin's natural defense barrier
* targets correction of acne bacteria and rosacea skin mites
* regulates the skin's metabolism while removing toxins and waste
* clears existing blemishes and prevent new breakouts
* pore diminisher minimizes large pores and clogged pores
* reduces blackheads, congested tissues, deep painful cysts
* eases inflammation, pain and redness
* fade post-blemish acne marks
* reduces the length and severity of future breakouts
* keep skin soft, clear, hydrated and even-toned
* restores the balance of oil and hormones
* protects the hydro-lipidic film to create a comfortable complexion
* Vitamins, including A, help heal skin
Effective levels of salicylic acid and the O line's exclusive AB Repair Complex go to work on the causes and effects of acne and rosacea. Maximum strength medical grade essential oils rejuvenates skin's surface at the structural level, measurably reducing bacteria, mites, inflammation, and redness.
Great as an organic acne treatment for clarifying clogged pores, blackheads, oily skin, and large pores. O Serum's aloe vera base blend is a somewhat spongy gel due to the high herbal and clay content, a potent formula that helps hydrate, nourish, calm, heal and balance problem skins.
* Apple Cider Vinegar - An effective all natural bacteria-fighting agent that contains many vital minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon and fluorine that are vital for a healthy body. Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made by crushing fresh, organically grown apples and allowing them to mature in wooden barrels. This boosts the all natural fermentation qualities of the crushed apples, which differs from the refined and distilled vinegars found in supermarkets. When the vinegar is mature, it contains a dark, cloudy, web-like bacterial foam called mother, which becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light. The mother can be used to add to other vinegar to hasten maturity for making more Apple Cider Vinegar. All Natural vinegars that contain the mother have enzymes and minerals that other vinegars in grocery stores may not have due to over-processing, over-heating, and filtration. For this reason, it is recommended to use only Natural Apple Cider Vinegar with an ideal acidity (pH) level of 5 to 7.
* MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - A naturally occurring nutrient found in plants, meats, dairy products, fruits, and vegetables. MSM is therefore found in the normal human diet. It is an odorless, tasteless, white water soluble, crystalline solid in its purified form. MSM supplies sulfur to the body which allows it to heal itself. It produces muscle relaxation and reportedly a whole host of beneficial qualities. It has been used with great success in eliminating chronic pain, muscle pain, repairing cut, scraped, burned and damage skin. We've seen reports of MSM eliminating wrinkles, brown spots, skin tumors, and spider veins. MSM is being used for burn victims and repairing scar tissue. Many people report relief from allergies after using MSM. Other reports indicate that MSM will remove parasites from the body, and help the body to detoxify itself. MSM is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. MSM feeds the formation of collagen and elastin while preventing and reducing cross-linking between cells, which is the primary cause of wrinkles and scar tissue. MSM is a natural sulfur compound that contributes to healthy skin, hair and nails. MSM has been used orally and topically to aid skin disorders. When used topically, in the form of a cream or lotion, sulfur is helpful in treating skin disorders including acne, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and certain fungal infections.
* Special Bark, Clay and Zinc Blend - An ancient Native American cure used as a salve to draw out poison and inflammation.
* Vitamin A Retinol and Lactic Acid - Skins with signs of aging and sensitive skins should choose lactic acid over glycolic acid and retinol over retinoic acid as these ingredients will be less drying with less chance of sensitivities. Retinoic acid can over dry the skin and make the skin sensitive to the sun which requires wearing sunscreen while using it. Glycolic Acid can overdry acne and rosacea skins.
* Vitamin K - Acne and Rosacea skins need Vitamin K to help clear flushing, broken capillaries, and acne marks while strengthening the fragile capillary walls.
Apply a few drops sparingly twice a day to toner damp skin, just enough serum to leave a thin veil. May be applied every 4 hours for an aggressive healing treatment. Avoid eyes. Follow with another serum, hydrator or moisturizer.
Organic Aloe Vera, Rosemary, Juniper, Zinc Oxide, MSM, Honey, Salicylic Lactic Acids, Vinegar, Bark, Clay, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Vitamins ACB3B5K, AB Natural Preservative System of Black Willowbark, Essential Oils, Neem, Rooibos Tea, Rosemary, Vitamin E.
Note: Many skins may purge and look worse with more break-outs before getting better. Don't stop just because your skin is going through this 'healing crisis'! However, if there are little red bumps and itching, then this is a sign of an allergic reaction, please discontinue use.